6/17/13


BLACK PISS TEETH

 

mutated my mind
as it shifted
i shit on the soft grey olive
came out my ruinous kisser
as a pit
smack surface
biting rock as a nip
tumbl down staircase too
these are nails singing
while the ‘nado sirens warn
wag a blasted brass finger
a foul a new death for us
wrapped by concrete
i am kissing you
new aerth to groww
development of my worpshiped
mind over currency
hunter god for feedss me
i am a scream
a man’s gotta eat
in the imagined sea of piss
until i am not piss
until it is only piss

i am hovering
metal and flying a winged
get high as the bottom
of the ocean
i am also in
a golden squid garden
piss on my parents watermelon
w/ my friends
all of them even the dead ones
the money we left in the dirt
the drunk and sober
drugs for my non thinker
and i in light of sweat
banked sunshine for my melting
laying in my own pool
for hours
as i fake a sleep
i am a body too

i wont suffer i can’t express
some fake fondness for violence
or the pain is this
the piss is
everything
when i build up as a passing storm
a random wind
will kill me
but i am damned by nothing
and nothing will save me

No comments:

Post a Comment