5/22/13

Twang


My warm insides are so much
busy moving material
from one physicality to the next
& hustling $ $ $
little bits of money
to put in the gas tank
to make more debts
to j kick ass
to black out in sport
to black out in poem

Nebraska Summer is almost here
it's been raining
the world is blue-green
the end of the game is over
we outlasted winter
now waiting for herds of bees

heyallofyou
thisisanewpoem
thisisaburningpoem

all these serene days
smacking me like waves
makes me horny for something
bare chests
bare intentions
sunglasses

we only have this once
we could be very gone
before next cutlass
tonight the greens & blues getting dark
writing sloppy lines
letting them end wherever
eagerly awaiting
I don't care
it doesn't matter what I say

what I am trying to say is
the nuance of every small fraction
was made a long time ago
but it's summer now
we are whirring in delight

No comments:

Post a Comment