5/21/13

THE END OF THE GAME???????




bea sport
mail me my witchery
to switch up she/victory
i left it all on the respected surface
it was a battle in my blood
fucks me up myself wit my foxy fuck wit
shes a man i mean
i invented the wheel
a spinney vom for my exhaustion
i spoke through the endless round
round
round etc. i mean infinity
is watching a bouncing moon baby
squealing in the muted cheese
the future is a sea
is deep to pummel your difficult mind
mirror sun to look a shining
ass of a guess where my heart is headed
to a hard hating
to rumble in lovey collision
rubbing slimy boulders over my crushed jaw
she belts me
hello smile in my rotting
a rainbow gushes from a fracture
it is disgustingly sweet
of you
to care how tall i can never be
giant in the self destruction air
gallops down the wood
sloppy spin as the rock you live on
hides away sunshine
what the fuck
am i going to do without you???????
singing mother--
mother save your knees for nobody
this is not a road
to call your past a waste
but a vast open prairie refilled
to bursting of the american bison
for you to shoot
froma train
while i clap from over here
whistling something sad
that hasn't happened yet

No comments:

Post a Comment