4/27/13

ooh noo

i am a salt.
kick up for your fun day
at the flats.

gravy filled my grave
before me.

clone my eyes
if we don't have children.

muck from one tangerine
onehundredyears rotten
will cover
everything.

make names.
i said middle smokes
to make a point.

you are this
succeeding hand
with overactive
fuck you finger.

smuttering this house
its thick drawers
open for us
a yard of scrub.

what if i am justice?
HERE I AM.
stop letting commandments have say.

i won't lie to a bird.
know the difference
between price and profit.

we pull off the
day by day ceremony.

each repeats the end.

the year is full
of the same.

i can't help but tongue it
and that will make me sick.

i used to sleep w/ ears
plunged in your noises.
i mean i did it once.

make me stronger or
shut your speaking asking off.

No comments:

Post a Comment