4/23/13

washing self is just like
please wash me in the ocean
i mean please / i am self / make me clean
religion get high conversion complex
fuck amerika washing
i'm tired of washing
getting to be shiny boy facing the earth
with a shiny cape shiny skin shiny face
do you love me?
do you love me?
do you love me?
do i linger low in yr mind?
my smell sometimes popping up
am i low lingerer?
rocker
phase skimmer
in some ditch
crying in the ditch bottom wondering
can anybody see me?
am i a low lingerer?
do my feelings matter?
am i selfish?
am i bad?
am i wrong?
i h8 livin
in fuckin garbage
i mean i don't wanna be muck roller
idgi it p
it seems fucked up
who wants to be sad
& dirty / all the god damn time
not me
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
this is NO
this is called NO
this is called NO

this is called NOW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i wa
can't keep trying blurt
fuck fuck fu

#######################

feeeeeel different now but i still don't like donuts
i mean i love donuts but i usually buy sugar donuts
i used to go to a donut place with this girl i dated we would
go to the place and eat donuts together and lick the sugar off each other's mouths
some love physical comfort sugar shelter shower on the way to the middle of some
weird misery
that we
inflicted
on each other
is that
all
there is
i guess it's
okay
beautiful
i bought
cheap roses too
now i'm building
gravity w/
my feelings
& feeling crashing result

WHAT I SAID IS:
please let me swallow
all the juice on earth
& let me try stuff
~i don' tlike being hurt & i want you to be my friend~

spring is the world
spring is the world
spring is the world
spring is the world
spring is the world

it's basically true that i can't hear the difference
between a bird song
& the sound of thunder
we all experience color differently
we all basically see the same shit but w/ slight variations
i don't know what i'm writing abt
i had a dream where i was smoking again
when i woke up i felt like a broken
fearful boy
who can't
do anything
right
& i just
need someone t
o
make my food for
me
too
etc

5 comments:

  1. TOSKA

    in the same
    nice machine
    i lurch
    feel a crab
    undoing
    my skullspine
    i mean the
    direction of my
    stumble
    is
    forced
    & strained
    i want ppl
    to love
    the choices
    i make
    i listened
    to an interview
    w/ scarface
    he said
    if you aren't
    crying
    at the
    ened of yr
    record
    yr making
    the wrong one
    but tears
    so often
    result from like
    not eating food
    or some shit like that
    drinking a lot of booze
    feeling
    all
    heroined out
    shedding some tears
    still
    i can be
    an artist
    and feel
    shit
    like
    scarface
    reccs
    maybe it's like
    a secret choice
    a secret move where
    you feel
    a difficulty
    basking
    in light
    i mean
    what am i talking about?
    i mean
    i thought while shitting/pissing
    i could write abt things
    that i feel stupid abt
    things that are difficult for me
    to think abt
    that make my armpits
    sweaty places
    there are these fucking dudes
    in omaha
    that talk shit on me
    & that makes me sad
    but also makes me feel stupid
    because like
    who gives a fuck abt some dudes
    i don't
    but i still think abt
    ppl hating me
    & it fucks w/ me
    & makes me fuckin sad
    i need someon to like
    protetc me or
    say i'm okay
    but like
    doing that publicly
    isn't what
    u want to do
    because it's 'weird'
    and i feel stupid
    and i feel stupid
    and i opened my eyes
    and i am typing with open eyes
    typing toska
    typing about
    how i feel
    when u fuckrs
    let me down
    i just itched my eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST ITCHED MY I

    1. foregt everything i said
    2. here is a line from kyle since he isn't in cutlass this round, "we die poetry like a life"
    3. list poem????????
    4. jerking prophetic motion
    5. prose

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMAHA SPLEEN

    the little boy was overjoyed at the
    beautiful world
    as pretty as his missing teeth
    and hair
    but the boy got scared and kicked and beaten
    and the house was filled with screams.
    so the poor soul crept to his eternal solitude outside
    see cried
    he said: "ah, the good times are gone, we horrify the angels we love!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMAHA SPLEEN*

      the little boy was overjoyed at the
      beautiful world
      as pretty as his missing teeth
      and hair
      but the boy got scared and kicked and beaten
      and the house was filled with screams.
      so the poor soul crept to his eternal solitude outside
      he said: "ah, the good times are gone, we horrify the angels we love!"

      Delete
  4. FRANK Oh STARE-UHHHHHHHH

    this is the end of my cutlass i am going to type for awhile then i am going to stop typing i am going to stare at the clock and onlly the clock and not think about anything just movement shooting through my brain pulsing through me this is what poetry is i alook at 1:04 p.m. and i looked away to type numbers so i can't type numbers if i want to look at nothing but the clock because typing numbers causes me to instinctively look away i feel weird i feel weird today i feel strange i feel like an ocean that is emptying itself in some weird way i say that only because i watched oblivion which is a movie abt a gigant triangle in the sky that is thirsty as fuck so it takes all the water out of earth and turns it into an ocean feast for it to drink or move to some other planet or who knows what the fuck the giant triangle in the sky wants with all of our water no motivations are really given to it it is very unclear what the ocean in the sky wants to do other than clone tom cruise i don't know why i don't know why i keep tyiping i don't know why i'm writing but i do know why i'm writing i like to write i think it is a cool activiity i learn shit abt how i feel when i do it i think i blinked i think i diddn't look away i want to be a boy in the middle of the jungle screaming with joy because he just put food on his tongue i want to feel time move differently around me i want to feel differently i think people get high because they want to feel differently there is only a few ways to feel and i've felt them all and they keep repeating repeating repeating repeating repeating repeeating i am prolific i am a poet i am a strange machine turning the earth into a cage that batting practice goes down in i want to be better but i am very a man who has a hard time in social settings like i hear a bunch of people talking at once and i just shut down i just shut down i'm just like man this is making me shut down i am like a little machine that can't hack it so i am shutting down maybe i am a clone of tom cruise maybe i am in the movie oblivion maybe i am dead for millions of years there are trillions of emptinesses in the universe to consider to maybe write abt when we write our poetry i want to stare into the flesh of how i feel abt myself and pick out all the cancerous scabs my best lines can only come i mean my shit that is mad hella poetic as fuck can only come after i type i want it is like i am just a little animal boy a little creature a little doggie saying bet a million dollars on how much i respect you i want to treat you with a strange respect i want to foreget the past i want to live in a little shack by the river and only remember proposing to my beautiful wife on a place that used to be known as new york city new york it's a big place where lots of ppl pass by each other and smush into each other and i've never been there and maybe i never will but i'm young enough still to drink in the whole world i'm young enough still to be a plane rider i mean they used to have to wear goggles to fly through the air and that waslike ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO which is pretty nutso to think abt cuz that isn't all that long i mean it's a long fucking time but it isn't all that long it's crazy just like i think soemtmesimes that nothing changes on this planet but other times i think a lot of things are changing

    ReplyDelete