6/12/12

FORCING YR GIRLFRIEND TO LISTEN TO THE REDHOTCHILIPEPPERS



heyo
yr huffing the mess of my leaky arms
i don't hear the ringinging
from your anus anus anus
i don't heroin well or i guess i just rubber band
& snap   in front of yr face
until these dreams stop making you barf
out of any hole
heyo
i once believed things about my father
or giants & money && the balls of god
drooling through cloud cover
the stink of gas
i haven't been high in over twenty-four hours
yr fly machine pumps nos into my veins
like i get excited by an open mouth
like i think about things before they happen
like i would always exist in some way or another
& yr right
say there is a pattern
say i am always away from my IRL dreams
duck from puffs of flatulence
of my lactose intollerant mother
of my diabetic father
of my own decaying boyness
it is all a pass
can you smell it
i am not sure if yr aware
of how short i will linger
the warmth a body leaves on a mattress
press yr face against glass
watch fog come and go
heyo

2 comments: