6/18/12

1 Mile North


Then everything wasn't. Your disappointment delayed launch countdown. The au pair's financial security was in serious jeopardy. The blade you bent back into shape halved its potential for tilling. That soil is only one way to break apart the ground. Fixing shit through others means theft. I need consists of nothing and money and space/time and nothing. How does it mean? Living on the Oregon trail is the same as living in the middle of the Atlantic ocean because they are both dead. Being bit by a pit bull is even less meaningful if the dog is rabid. Let it lie. Don't suck its poison. Now I'm hanging onto less than the last poem. One poem burgles capacity. This poem. That poem. No poem. I'm only trying to tell you I love you in a way that persuades that last branch to bloom again. If you would let me hover over your chest I would drop each fingertip into the mountain top's blown mountain top tip by tip by inch by my own hand. Its hole like the one in none. Poor poem. Believe in rain's work. Or don't. Pain renders your faith irrelevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment