11/11/12

standing here thinking i'm going

i picked this location when i was crazy, but i was right.
my sticky eyes burn. the everywherestorm moves to cover your face,
and i'm scattered. the sorry moonman.


my brain slides behind my tongue
blah blah.

shit.

i mean,
it's the moronic truth
that my whole moonhouse
is sideways
in the gusts that i watch hurting you.

i want to talk you through me jacking you off the surface of our fatass homeworld.
'fear no yes.  fear no yes.  fear no yes. fear no yes' i keep saying to us
in my solution to what is,
in reality, happening without end.

drug myself to this silver desert
so fucking long ago
that the oceans i can see from far far away are your mouth i can't actually remember.

i'm back at the beginning of crazy.
without your help, i'm on my way to the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment