8/6/12

ALL ABOARD?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



what we make
gravel growl-sing
strippers shake their hands 
the shiny flesh away
press your face against metal
feel the peeling skin cool
pluck fruit pulp from the skull of me
my poem building
spit seeds
inch by inch a million inches per sec
i can run fast w/ words
hold me
pet the licked hair on my head
i don't wound but i am wounded
purrrrrrrng
the age is breaking my bars
bones ticklesound in wind blow
i don't know
how much longer i can party this hard
i am knowing
the end of a party era
a tower to whatever
speaking jibberish
using up all available minerals
using ore until i can't make anything else up
what am i made of
why am i being sucked up into the vacuum
of space
blows
glitter speckled by dead light
you love me
you are skinning the layers off my hull
shuck the touch from nerves
so i won't feel the darkness
pulling my cells away from themselves
everyday
i wake up
and know i am probably alive
or i see all my insides gushing
thats blood in my body on my body
on the ground all over
I AM ALIVE for awhile
and that reminds me of
every spot on your body's body
dragging my tongue and nose and ears
across your back like a giant ice cube
baby
roll me down a greased lane
listen to my skelly crash against crystals
watch the tear drop slide
down your hour-glass hide
me in the dugout
burning trunk of a new boat
sunk when porous or weeping
i am not so sad on the dance floor
of my favorite club
am i enough for you to be satisfied
for longer than my birth to explosive end
shake me down for change
i am morphing into the next mouth
my teeth clacking
my neck wrapping around colored python
feel how firm my ass feels
these pants do me justice
i was born JUSTIN
i will die the same child
gross as a repeating chorus
voices talking the same poem
i am in love
i am in love
i am in love
the universe is my homeboy
i am reminded to count
all your tattoos
i believe dragons
look sweet
when they are ripping
out of my chest
because the skin
looks like
fruit skin
and fruit
is the worst
thing
i dunno i'm killing me
this game of flowers
being pretty being bright being
a shiny fucker
won't talk about the sun or to her
or look at the Super Moon
because it isn't there anymore
and maybe we all left
a long time ago
but keep glowing
for somebody a cagillion miles away
i know i know we are growing
i am a lion
i have a roar the size of anything
even when there is no noise
my throat stretched across all space
a massive ocean of the sound of us
waves that go on for infinity
a poem that goes on for infinity
i am not ready to not exist
i am not ready to stand in line
i am not ready to fall to pieces
peel the sounds from my vibrating tunnel
build me into a magnificent train
a part of an endless train
blasting steam from every open whistle
chugga-chugga chugga-chugga
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Here, by god, is my poem in the wrong place.


    River mud’s perfect vocabulary and
    Ink and hatred and further disclose
    And sympathetics. The moon itself
    Illuminates of elsewhere
    You too where, mint garland,
    Varsity luster, a latch in Montana
    Happens and, the, moon illuminates.

    You are to disclosed by mistake.

    ReplyDelete