1/20/12

WE ARE BUILDING THE ENORMOUS SUICIDE PILL CALLED EARTH AS WE POEM LIKE SILLY CATS

if i become more broken
set the broken parts
in the sky
with ol
dirty bastard
& his raps
i don't believe in

i'm not sure why
this poem
is called
kurt vonnegut
instead
i'm calling it
don't burn cigarettes
on your arms
in the hallways
of san francisco

i can't chit chat
with my dead friends
i don't have any
i look forward
to reading something different
writing something different
i'm going to write
DARBY CRASH
in blood
across my face

i'm going to write
big poems
in many colors
i'm going to write
BUY ME A BANANA
BUY BUY BUY
i'm going to
but i'm basically
no longer awake

i'm smiling big
like my back is made of smiles
everything
just came through for me
i just got
a million dollars
now i'm ready to die
where my eyes hurt

the ice cream man
is jealous
of my muscles
my money
& my luck
some people
have it all
except a solution
i can't go
to california
but i can lift tomorrow
by the hair
& drag it
down the street
that turns all our air
to poison

3 comments: