1/25/12

IT COULD BE THICKER THAN THE FUTURE

then i got this stick shoved so far up my ass
i walked like this
for a million solid years
of uncomfortable sex and walking
all things done with
my ass
can i buy a cure for how i am feeling today
like a beanbag with no beans
or a beanless beanbag filled with soup
like a chowder
but my poemhole says these are clams
my paws feel like a dead wet watermelon
can i please
have my gloves
back
before the world ends
or the sun chomps up the last cold that i can complain about
your eyes?
laugh
call me when you have 3D projectors for eyes
so i can watch all these 3D movies again and again
like this one with the HUGE SHARKS
and did you see a titty
stamped across my face pulling my cheek muscles apart
see my real smile
see me moving shark teeth through the sand with my toes
like i can build a tower out of dead sea creatures
i got a poem for this
i think
or what i want to say is everything in a small chest
no bigger than the average human
i dunno
i just want to see those suns do
what suns do
and feel all the melting
everything just one burning ooze
maybe

2 comments: