4/7/12

I DIDN'T REALLY LIKE MELANCHOLIA


Shake out that tangled hair mess
Mangled knots that were once white flowers
My favorite branches are your firm limbs
The kind I climb into like coming home

Like finding my feet in liquid core
Screamcrying, “OW” &  “FUCK”
The world is imploding!
Can melted streets move you?
(as quickly as light can travel)

Look at the sky bleed
Magnum searing off horse skin
DEATH IS JUST SO FUCKING SEXY
The smells of friends dying and pissing themselves
And I’m just imagining
You coming into me,  
Like your dead earth intersecting with my swollen sky

2 comments:

  1. interesting turn around: "the kind I climb into like coming home / You coming into me." Really love the last line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete